|Location:||San Dimas, CA|
|Employment Type:||Staff - Full Time|
The Registrar data analyst provides system and administrative support to the UC Registrar's office working in the Jenzabar EX Registration module. This individual is responsible for maintaining the integrity of all UC current and archived student record data, processing transcripts, and for all activities related to schedule and registration.
This is the most exciting time to be working at University College at Azusa Pacific University! With our team of dedicated professionals and faculty, we are creating a new hope for the future by investing in lives through learning pathways that are Christ-centered, flexible and accessible.
If you want to join a dynamic, God-first culture that strives to provide quality academic programs to countless students, we welcome you to apply.
Be a part of this powerful campus of an already-prestigious university that offers flexibility and innovative delivery of education to learners everywhere.
If you have a passion for service, education and innovation, we're interested in talking to you!
We offer a competitive benefits package for eligible employees including: 30 days Paid Time Off, med/dental/vision plans, life/LTD/ADD insurance, retirement and tuition assistance.
Christian Commitment: Vital Christian faith and lifestyle
Required Experience / Education
- Supportive of the evangelical mission and purpose of UC and the Azusa Pacific University System
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years experience in data systems
Desired Experience / Education
- 3 years experience in higher education data systems (Student Records module preferred)
- Experience with Jenzabar EX student information system (Registration module)
- Strong SQL skills
- UC class schedule creation and maintenance
- Configure and maintain student self-service registration
- Course and university withdrawal processing
- Transcript processing
- Data and file maintenance
- Data archiving
- Report writing
- Special projects
- Additional duties as assigned by the Registrar
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong command of the English language, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills, ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures in a university setting
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership of assigned responsibilities, work with moderate supervision, and consistently meet deadlines
- Accuracy in basic math (addition, subtraction, fractions, percentages and basic statistical calculations)
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Ability to investigate, analyze information and draw conclusions
- Ability to think critically and use appropriate independent judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information
This position typically includes the following physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Visual acuity to read words and numbers
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in person or over the telephone
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Jenzabar EX Student System - Registration and Advising modules preferred
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Suite
- SQL Server
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and Azusa Pacific University College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the University may deem appropriate.
Azusa Pacific University College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.